samedi 26 juin 2010

Hi!
Yesterday, the bus company decided to be on strike, so there was no bus. I took the bicycle to school instead, but Mamine took me in the car for lunch and for coming back.

The whole day, we had to do drawing lessons! (The english teacher Anne was supposed to come the day before, but she didn't come Thursday nor the day after!)

Bye!
Lea

P.S. What happened to writing back to me??????!!!!!!!!!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Léa thank you for writing. But when they write to you, you have to respond to the question they asked, so you can keep talking and discussing with them!

    I love you, mommy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Lea! School's over now :( Packing up the classroom the last week got kind of hectic, so even though we were able to check in with your blog a couple of times, we unfortunately didn't have enough time to write back! There were problems with the internet at school a couple of days, and at the end of the week, I even had to take apart the computer!! So you understand that writing to you became a little tricky. The last week of school was very fun. Ms. Arevalo and the class threw a surprise birthday party for me! Jacob made me a king cake, Yumaly and America's moms sang to me in Spanish, and Ms. Ghose and Ms. Wappel's class came...there was lots of food. Ricardo almost blew the surprise (you know he haas trouble keeping a secret :), but I had no idea how much planning Ms. Arevalo and the kids had put in to it. It was very sweet! I really missed you and wish you had been there to celebrate with us, but I know, again, you are off having your own amazing adventures!

    I wanted you to tell you though, that even though school is over, Ms. Fried and I will be teaching summer camp over at PS 112, so I'm sure some of the kids (your friends, too) would love to read your blog, see what cool things you're up to, and write back to you during July if you want to continue to write. I know I would! Also, Uhuru has your blog internet address, and is intending to write to you if he can...I think he wanted to give you more details about your superhero game...??? :)

    Take care, Lea! Talk to you soon!
    Ms. Andrepont

    RépondreSupprimer